- [LOST] Cat (Monique) - Black kitten with white spot on her chest - Berkshire
- [LOST] Cat (Lucky) - Black, friendly, dribbles slightly, soft fur - Surrey
- [LOST] Cat (MAX) - Short haired white & tabby - Cheshire
- [LOST] Dog (rubin) - ruby cavalier king charles - Yorkshire
- [LOST] Dog (Brewie) - Red/brown Boxer-Lab mix, 60 lb.; friendly but shy - Maryland
- [LOST] Dog (Roscoe) - 15 month old Labrador X, athletic looking - Auckland
Have you LOST your pet?
We will email you, matched Found pets and you can search our database by using the search bar at the top of the page.
Have you FOUND a pet?
We email all similar Pets that are matched to the description you have provided to the registered users.
Lost A Pet? Find Your Missing Cat, Dog, Bird or Reptile Here!
Welcome to Lost Your Pet, the largest online database for found cats, dogs, birds, reptiles and many more lost pets. If your pet is missing we can help you to find them!
Finding your pet with our site is simple!
- First of all click on your national flag at the top of the page to select your country.
- Then Register - Try to upload a photograph of your pet for easy recognition.
- Click on Search Pets to see latest notices and search postings.
- We will email you any close matches.
- Contact the person who posted the message securely through our site by clicking on the posting.
To gain the best results from Lostyourpet.net please upload images of your lost or found pet. Check out the help section to get a full explanation on how the site works.
Lost Your Pet will help you find your missing dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles, birds and more in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.